Your Search Results
Lead Process Engineer
|Location: Reading, Berkshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have a new opportunity for a Lead Process Engineer to join a leading company in the UK water sector on a permanent basis in Reading. Reporting directly into the Head of Wastewater Treatment, they are seeking a candidate to drive compliance to zero pollution for water, land and air across their Wastewater Treatment Assets.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Drive the activities with the process leads and their teams across the regions to standardise operations and spread best practise.
- Establish, monitor and communicate plans across the business and externally.
- Coordinate headline programmes such as the Investment programme and the compliance steering group.
- Prepare and support the business to achieve its aspiration of achieving excellent environmental compliance.
- Review incidents and embed learnings across the regions, playing a key role in driving the vision of becoming a learning organisation.
- Liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Provide strategic direction in driving environmental compliance.
- Be a member of the wastewater treatment leadership team.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Hold a degree in Environmental Science (or equivalent subject).
- Previous experience working within the water industry.
- Excellent knowledge of wastewater treatment processes.
- Demonstrable experience of behavioural improvement.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret data.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation.
- Good internal stakeholder management skills and commercially astute
As well as a competitive salary, our client offers numerous benefits including a competitive bonus of up to 20% of salary, car allowance, private medical healthcare and a generous pension scheme (of up-to 18%).
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Bush on 02392 603030 and quote 15153. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »