Your Search Results
|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an MEP Director to lead the Building Services team of an international multi-discipline construction consultancy on a Permanent basis in Cambridge. Our client focus on the delivery of high-profile projects across a range of sectors including healthcare, sports, education, rail, aviation, defence, commercial and residential schemes.
The selected MEP Director will be responsible for leading and developing a team of Building Services engineers. Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Encouraging the team to provide innovative designs and an exemplary level of service
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest possible standard
- Leading principal engineers and project managers to ensure commercial success
- Managing the MEP resource and assisting in the development of recruitment strategies
- Ensuring fee income increases
You will also act as a main point of contact for clients, developing strong client relationships and taking initiative to acquire new business.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Chartered status with a relevant institution i.e. CIBSE
- Extensive experience working within Building Services engineering
- Proven track record in bidding and work winning
- Excellent ability developing client relationships
- Strong knowledge of standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures
- Excellent leadership capability
- Experience growing an MEP team
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
As well as a very competitive salary, our client are offering a range of benefits including a generous holiday allowance, life insurance and a business shares scheme.
For more information, please contact Sam Seymour on 02392 603030 or email Sam.Seymour @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16276SXS. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »