Your Search Results
MEP Resident Engineer
|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £45.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently seeking a MEP Resident Engineer to join a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy on an initial 3 month contract basis in Dublin. Our client provides expertise on a number of major construction projects in the UK and overseas. They cover sectors including luxury high-rise, education, data centre, commercial and pharmaceutical schemes. The selected MEP Resident Engineer will be working on site on a large Data Centre project in Dublin.
As the Resident Engineer, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the main-contractor and sub-contractor to ensure successful project delivery
- Resolving and coordinating any design issues that arise on site
- Answering RFI's and carrying out detailed design alongside the contractors
- Reviewing instillation drawings submitted by the contractor
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the client, ensuring they remain up to date with progress and that all work meets the desired standard
- Managing QA systems and procedures
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to and designs meet CDM regulations
- Membership of a professional institution i.e. CIBSE
- CSCS card holder
- Proven experience working as a Resident Engineer
- Extensive experience in the Building Services Engineering industry
- Prior experience working on mission critical engineering projects i.e. data centres
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as you will be required to liaise with clients and contractors
- Good organisational skills, with experience meeting strict deadlines
Along with a competitive rate, our client will also cover travel and accommodation costs for the successful Resident Engineer.
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14589AXW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »