Your Search Results
|Location: Basingstoke, Swindon, Bristol, Hampshire, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £30.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services|
Excellent opportunity to join a multidisciplinary consultancy as an MEP Building Surveyor. Our Client is an engineering and design consultancy providing comprehensive services to meet the demanding needs for the sustainable design of Building Services systems. They are a £1.2 billion, employee owned, management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. They have a network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries giving them local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are currently seeking an MEP Building Surveyor to join an established team based on site in Basingstoke. The role will also involve regular site visits to the Swindon and Bristol area.
As the selected candidate you will join an established team in Basingstoke on a 6 months + contract, working on a new large-scale commercial project.
As the MEP Building Surveyor, the main responsibilities and attributes for this role include:
- Dynamic individuals with strong Building Services background
- Experience of working on a variety of projects including commercial and public sector projects
- Surveying properties, identifying faults and making recommendations for repairs
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capability to proactively implement plans, follow through with sustained execution, and to meet project milestones
- Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems
- Advising clients on issues
- Ensure project meets current UK building regulations and fire safety and accessibility standards
- Good supervisory qualities and experience, including excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
The ideal candidate will have circa 15 years' experience, be degree qualified, and be in a position to start quickly. Ideal candidates will also be CRB cleared.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »