Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £36,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have a new opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client on a permanent staff basis in South East London. Our client is a UK leader in environmental solutions, waste, water and energy services. You will be working on our client's flagship integrated Waste Management Facility and will be required to ensure the plant is safe, efficient and reliable.
We are looking for a capable Maintenance Engineer ideally with NVQ level 2 or 3, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering to join the team that manage and coordinate the equipment maintenance including planned, breakdowns and overhauls. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge within a business that supports further career development and externally recognised training.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) activities on equipment such as optical sorters, horizontal balers and magnetic separators to minimise risk of equipment failure.
- Coordinate with both maintenance and operational staff to remedy instances of equipment breakdowns to secure plant availability and efficiency.
- Report on material usage, monitor stock levels and order spare parts from suppliers where necessary.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Strong understanding of maintenance strategy and knowledge of PPM procedures.
- Experience with material handling equipment, preferably within the recycling environment.
- Similar experience with conveyors, baling equipment, low voltage equipment, motors, material handling equipment, plant auxiliaries, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and optical separation, magnetic and Eddy current separation technology.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Charlie Knight on 02392 603030 and quote 17696, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »