Your Search Results
Materials/ Corrosion Engineer
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Oil & Gas|
Our client is a leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry. They are currently looking for a Materials/Corrosion Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Kingston. They provide consistent, integrated services within technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management and offshore classification, to enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Issue all the documents related to definition and production of components needed for the construction of pipe lines and sea lines.
- Support procurement and commercial office with technical analysis during project bid phase and review specifications for pipes and fittings manufacturing.
- Establish bidder lists, evaluating and pre-qualifying vendors, bid assessments and audits.
- Review supplier documentation for compliance with client specifications and international rules.
- Issue technical Bid evaluation for line-pipes and fittings supply.
- Assist MPQT, review subcontractor documentation and review the inspection and test plan.
- Discuss and interface with the method project engineers during both proposal preparation and projects to identify particular project requirements.
- Liaise with welding, NDT and anticorrosion colleagues to identify critical requirements for product manufacturing that may affect installation activities.
- Perform site inspection surveys.
- Coordinate material failure analysis.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Up to date with emerging technologies and materials-related activities in the Oil and Gas industries such as NACE, API etc.
- Ability to apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields
- Knowledge of Process Safety Management, Plant Operations, and Risk experience
- Working knowledge of computer applications generally used within the Oil and Gas industry for corrosion monitoring, risk based inspection and asset integrity management
- Ability to manage a team of Corrosion Engineers
- Highly motivated and career driven
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on 02392 603030 and ask for Ashley Clarke, or email Ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14899, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »