Your Search Results
Mechanical Applications / Tendering Engineer
|Location: Republic of Ireland||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £50,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have a new opportunity for a Mechanical Applications Engineer to join our client on a permanent staff basis in Killarney, Southern Ireland. Our client is a global Engineering manufacturer and supplier to the Power, Energy, Defence and industrial markets. We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Mechanical Applications / Tendering Engineer to support technical customer inquiries, offering bespoke Engineering solutions and commercial quotations from the initial inquiry stage through to tender submit to contract award.
- You will have a Mechanical Engineering ground, either time served within a relevant Rotating Equipment, project focused commercial environment or Mechanical Engineering Degree qualified with experience in a similar role.
- Any Proposals Engineer, Tendering Engineer or Sales Engineer experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability
- Experience working with technical engineering team, handling technical queries, quotations and negotiations with customers and suppliers.
- Preparing detailed technical and commercial proposal for submission to the client.
- Reviewing tender documents/specifications received from international clients, completing applications sizing and recommending a suitable Filtration product.
- Preparing product designs to international design codes and customer specifications.
- Preparing fabrication documentation to enable equipment to be manufactured.
- Liaising with subcontractors/suppliers located throughout the world to obtain costs for each component of the product design.
- Liaising with clients on proposal clarifications in addition to commercial negotiations.
- Conducting proposal handover to the Engineering team upon completion of the award.
- Liaising with the Project Engineers to ensure the successful completion of the contract.
You will be joining a company that recognises individuals and supports career development. You will be joining a team that prides itself on offering the best service and Engineering solutions to its clients.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Molly Brown on 02392 603030 and quote reference: 17745MB, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »