Your Search Results
|Location: Winchester, Hampshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £60,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently seeking a Building Services Mechanical Associate to join a leading Property and Construction consultancy on a permanent basis in Winchester. Our client provides a variety of multi-disciplinary services to the Commercial, Retail, Education, Healthcare, and other sectors. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for a Mechanical Associate to help manage their award-winning practice.
As the successful Mechanical Associate, you will work on a wide variety of prestigious and unique projects from large scale industrial and commercial schemes to smaller more unique and challenging schemes.
The selected candidate will have a variety of responsibilities and tasks including:
- Leading, managing and growing the Building Services Team
- Assisting with the development of Building Services within the company as a whole
- Leading the technical development of the team
- working with an interesting and an incredibly varied client base including; large retail companies, Schools/Universities, infrastructure, Healthcare, local authorities, public bodies, contractors and developers
- Meeting financial targets
- Liaising with variety of internal and external stakeholders
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Educated to degree or HND level
- Chartered Engineer, or working towards chartered status
- Mechanical background
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations
- Excellent managerial and team leader abilities
- Excellent written and communication abilities
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Whitefield on 02392 603030 or email and quote 18037AWF. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »