Your Search Results
MicroStation Technician (Highways)
|Location: West Sussex, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £34.00 Per Hour||Sector: Engineering|
We have a new opportunity for a MicroStation Technician (Highways) to join our client on an initial 12 month contract in West Sussex. Our client provides engineering and multidisciplinary services across a vast array of industry sectors. Due to an increasing workload they are now looking for a MicroStation Technician (Highways) to join their expert team.
The successful candidate will be working on various highway schemes including the A23 and a cycle way for a major Rail project. You will be required to work on producing drawings for highways, drainage and signs/road markings. You will produce detailed 2D designs using MicroStation software.
- Civil engineering background and knowledge
- Previous experience working on highways projects
- Must be proficient using MicroStation 2D
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise work effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, will liaise with other members of the design team
- Up-to-date understanding of relevant standards, legislations and design codes
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
For further information please call Emily Parvin on 02392 603030 or email emily.parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15306b, or apply directly using the "Apply" Option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »