Your Search Results
Naval Architect / Design Engineer
|Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £42,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We are currently seeking a Naval Architect (Commercial Vessels) to join a growing marine design consultancy in Eastleigh. They are looking to grow their UK office due to an increasing workload, and are therefore seeking an enthusiastic and skilled professional to join their team.
Great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company and get fully involved in projects from concept through to delivery, with a high level of input on key design decisions. The role and company would suit a versatile Naval Architect / Structural Engineer who's looking for wider scope and variety of work, along with the opportunity for progression as an integral part of the team and the business future growth.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree in Naval Architecture or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role with good understanding of Commercial vessels (ferries & support vessels)
- General experience of Naval Architecture, in particular stability, weights, hull design, speed, range, model testing, tank plans and freeboard calculations.
- Familiar with construction in steel and aluminium.
- CAD & Modelling experience would be considered an advantage.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email Ashley.Clarke @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16143. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »