Your Search Results
Office Management / Facilities Maintenance Technician
|Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £12.50 Per Hour||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We are currently seeking a General Services Technician to join an offshore oil and gas company in Kingston-upon-Thames. The role will span from office administration to general maintenance across the office/site. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an Office/Facilities Technician to carry out general maintenance of the office and repair duties across the site.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Carry out daily tasks which including the daily delivery of all internal mail to the relevant department, emptying recycling bins and keeping communal areas tidy.
- Make deliveries across the site.
- Contractor management and control. Including H&S requirements.
- Resolve help desk calls in relation to maintenance works.
- Carry out and planning of office desk and furniture moves.
- Carry out toner changes on the copiers/printers.
- Maintenance of office lighting.
- Assisting with the erection of whiteboards, pictures, clocks etc.
- Maintenance of the car park and external areas.
- Carry out any ad hoc decorating and gardening duties onsite.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience with maintenance and manual handling.
- Have an understanding of Health, Safety and Welfare of staff.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Bush on 02392 603030 and quote 15711 or email rebecca.bush @ blueprintrecruitment.com. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »