Your Search Results
Offshore Supervisor (Offshore Windfarm)
|Location: Sassnitz, Germany||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have an excellent opportunity for an Offshore Supervisor to join our client on a contract basis. Will be to work on the Wikinger Offshore Windfarm in Sassnitz, Germany . Our client provides expert services to the maritime, oil & gas and renewables industries.
As the successful candidate, you will have a number of important roles and responsibilities, including:
- Carry out audits to the scheduled maintenance works and go offshore on a daily basis to supervise the annual service maintenance that is being conducted in the turbines.
- Check that works are being accomplished as per the working instructions, recording timing, actions and potential improvements.
- Hold a record of all offshore activities and report the findings and the information collected on a daily basis.
- Provide the project with recommendations for improvements to reduce time offshore and propose ideas on how to be more efficient.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Must be an experienced offshore technician or engineer familiar with WTGs.
- Previous experience with the Adwen's WTG 116 or 135.
- Full GWO Certificate is required
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email and quote 16207. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »