Your Search Results
Operations Support Centre (OSC) Coordinator
|Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
Great new opportunity for an Operations Support Centre (OSC) Co-ordinator/ Scheduler/ Project Support to join an independent firm of designers, engineers, planners and business consultants on a 4 month contract in Stevenage. Our client offers a range of expert services, and aim to make a positive difference globally and have a catalogue of notable Builds and a prestigious reputation. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates seeking to use their own knowledge and experience, to be the single point of contact for all assigned, planned and matrix jobs.
The chosen candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the success of the business, these will include:
- Be the single point of contact for resource, scheduling, change control and general information for all matrix and planned work instructed by the customer.
- Validate initial work request and allocate the appropriate group for action, maintaining accurate status on the system.
- Once work orders have been placed, the coordinator will proactively seek closure and completion in line with the service level agreements.
- Demonstrate appropriate health and safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible throughout all activities.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that validation of the work instruction from the customer has been completed and accepted by the groups assigned, while ensuring all necessary information has been captured.
In order to carry out the required tasks efficiently, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Have an understanding of geographical areas.
- Experience of resource scheduling.
- Good team player.
- Able to work under own initiative and proactively make suggestions for improvement.
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Rebecca Bush on 02392 603030 or email Rebecca.bush @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14893 or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »