Your Search Results
|Location: Southampton, Hampshire, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £35.00 Per Hour||Sector: Process & Energy|
Providing a skilled contribution to the design work for assigned projects within the company and maintaining the technical requirements and the standard of deliverables required for our Construction & Outfit discipline.
The position will consider contactors and staff applicants
Actively managing the quality of work produced and completing assigned tasks in a timely and transparent
- Advanced skill Level in 2D (AutocCad) to produce design information.
- Experience of integrating both outfit items and ancillary equipment into a vessels layout and structure.
- Experience of shipyard construction and outfit detailing for production, for items such as water tight door mechanisms, shell doors and platforms, lifting equipment, helidecks.
- Systems and pipework modelling and draughting experience is an advantage.
- Experience of specialist vessels, including small craft and luxury yachts will also be relevant to the role
This would be an ideal role for those seeking to expand their knowledge of the marine engineering industry, and build their own portfolios.
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information, please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email quoting Ref 14768 Alternately you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »