Your Search Results
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
We are currently seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an award winning architectural practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client delivers a variety of architectural and design services to a range of sectors. These vary from commercial and leisure facilities, to public buildings and education developments. Due to a growing workload, they are seeking a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team.
The selected Part 2 Architectural Assistant will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Assisting with the production of design documents throughout all stages of the project
- Creating accurate and detailed work
- Using existing knowledge of design software to convert drawings into Revit and AutoCAD
- Building upon your existing knowledge in order to expand your skillset and demonstrate continual improvement.
The skills, experience and individual attributes required for this role are as follows:
- Previous experience working on UK projects within a similar position
- Knowledge and experience using relevant design software, ideally Revit and AutoCAD
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Strong analytical skills, and high attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you may be required to liaise with clients
- Experience working on large-scale commercial and mixed-use projects would be beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best creative work to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email and quote 14174HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »