Your Search Results
|Location: Chelmsford, Essex, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £11.00 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural|
We are currently seeking a Payroll Clerk to join our client in Chelmsford on a contract basis for an initial 4-6 weeks worth of work. Our client are a reputable Highways Services Provider with offices across the UK. Due to an increase in workload they are looking for a Payroll Clerk to work as part of a well-established team, reporting into the Payroll Team Leader.
You will need good all round knowledge of payroll - PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP. A basic understanding of TUPE would be desirable. You will be supporting the HR team in all aspects related to Payroll.
- Processing new starters and leavers.
- Updating permanent and temporary Payroll information to calculate correct monthly pay.
- Calculation of company and statutory sick pay/maternity pay/court order deductions.
- Miscellaneous Payroll input.
- Cover of weekly timesheet data entry.
- Dealing with Payroll queries.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Good all round knowledge of Payroll - PAYE/NI/SSP/SMP
- Understanding TUPE - desirable.
- At least 2 years working experience of Payroll.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and monitor workload.
- Sound knowledge of payroll calculations.
- Good communications skills.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build and maintain robust relationships with people at all levels.
- Good general standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to keep comprehensive records and complete paperwork accurately.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Emily Parvin on 02392 603032 or email emily.parvin @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 15256, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »