Your Search Results
Principal Electrical Engineer
|Location: Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
Excellent new opportunity for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Glasgow. Our client delivers a varied range of projects to sectors including Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Sport and Leisure. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an experienced Principal Electrical Engineer to lead a number of projects.
As the selected Principal Electrical Engineer, you will play a key role in the building services team. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and specifying electrical building systems, equipment, facilities, components and products
- Reporting and reviewing electrical engineering options, and creating final proposals
- Acting as a technical mentor for junior engineers
- Attending project design team meetings
- Liaising with other engineering disciplines in order to successfully deliver the project
- Liaising with the client and other key stakeholders
- Assist in the management of the commercial and contractual side of projects
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- Chartered status with CIBSE
- Experience in Energy, Defence, Rail or Healthcare would be desirable
- Knowledge of relevant codes, standards and legislation
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Business development experience
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email Luke.Hanson @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15986LXH Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »