Your Search Results
|Location: Wrexham, Wrexham, Wales||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
We are currently seeking a Process Engineer to join a Global Organisation based in Wrexham on a permanent basis. Our client has a vast amount of experience within manufacturing and offers a wide range of products, services and technologies.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Apply engineering solutions in order to support and improve all aspects of the cable manufacturing process.
- Use continuous improvement and proactive methodologies to ensure that optimum quality, product and machine efficiencies are obtained with minimum waste.
- Involved with a wide range of projects which will include process optimisation, process commissioning, materials usage and the introduction of new products in to manufacturing.
- Support tasks such as maintenance of data systems and producing process instructions.
Key experience and qualifications required for this role:
- Educated to degree level or a minimum HND in an engineering discipline, or have significant engineering experience in a relevant environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing process and be able to demonstrate understanding of modern factory methods and techniques in addition to a sound theoretical engineering knowledge.
- Good computer skills and familiar with MS Office and MS Access.
- Good manual and practical skills with high safety awareness.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Molly Brown on 02392 603030 and quote 16536. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »