Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
Brilliant opportunity for a Project Architect to join an award-winning architectural firm in London on a permanent basis. Our client specialise in designing large-scale projects in the UK and overseas. These projects include commercial, residential and mixed use developments, as well as large masterplanning schemes. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Project Architect to progress with a leading practice.
The selected Architect will be responsible for:
- Managing a number of projects from start to finish with a specific focus on RIBA stages 1-3
- Overseeing the design team on an number of given projects
- Producing high quality designs at all stages of the design process
- Liaising with clients and other key stakeholders
- Extensive experience in leading and delivering large-scale projects
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations, e.g. ARB and/or RIBA
- Excellent ability using Revit and other BIM software
- Strong technical and creative ability
- Ability to efficiently manage a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14312HM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »