Your Search Results
Project Assistant / Junior CAD Technician
|Location: Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £17.00 Per Hour||Sector: Process & Energy|
New opportunity for a Project Assistant to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy on a contract basis in Cardiff. Our client is working on a range of projects throughout the UK and overseas. They are looking for a Project Assistant to work in their Water Team.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Work with design and management teams to understand, develop and maintain specific project and administration requirements.
- Produce quality documents and drawings in line with company and client requirements, checking content to ensure consistency, editing and making suggestions for improvements.
- Take ownership of project trackers, document control, reporting and lessons learnt in our drive for continuous improvement, capturing actions and ensuring they are completed.
- Monitor project plan completion and chase for actions to be closed out.
- Maintain business information excel records and chase for updates as required.
- Assist in the production of monthly project reports.
- Assist with general project and group administration and record keeping, covering information from bid stage to project close out, award submissions and marketing.
- Undertake the production of drawings and models focussing on utility and land plan searches.
- Assist with communication and document flow protocols between project participants and set up and maintain electronic issue registers and filing systems for projects.
- Assist with office-wide Quality and Document Control initiatives, checking for compliance within the team.
- Understand the link between all business services disciplines and be able to draw on these relationships to deliver high quality outputs to clients.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in professional services, multi discipline environment.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Higher National Certificate.
- Background in and knowledge of AutoCAD, GIS, Civil 3D or Revit would be advantageous.
- Experience of standard office administrative procedures including good working knowledge and use of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to multi task and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to confidently promote quality assurance and document control requirements to project teams.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Ashley Clarke 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16515. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »