Your Search Results
|Location: West London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £45.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
New opportunity for an M&E Project Engineer to join a leading construction company for a 6-12 month contract in West London. You will be working across 3 sites to deliver a large pharmaceutical project.
As the selected Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of a large project in the UK. Your key roles will include:
- Ensuring projects are delivered to required specification and costs
- Participating design control and reviewing designers work
- Technically reviewing and critiquing a range of Building Services drawings and designs including HVAC, BMS, Chillers, LV Switchgear etc.
- Review project works and resolve any issues with installations and systems
- Manage and supervise colleagues in the delivery of projects
- Working in a client facing role, maintaining strong client relationships
- Managing sub-contractors
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Significant building services engineering experience
- Chartered status through CIBSE, IET, or other relevant body and degree qualified
- A demonstrable track record of leading large scale projects
- Confident working in a hands on role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of relevant design tools including Revit and BIM
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain security clearance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Sam Seymour on 02392 603030 or email Sam.Seymour @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 16310SXS. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »