Your Search Results
|Location: Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £50,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services|
We have a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join a highly respected engineering and construction consultancy on permanent staff basis in Cardiff. Our client provides Design and Engineering solutions to water, environmental and natural resources challenges around the world. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a highly reputable company and work on innovative projects.
- Prepare project bids including cost and budgeted profit, time, methodology and quality and presenting these to clients to negotiate a contract.
- Undertake project planning and be responsible for ensuring they are delivered to profit, agreed timeframes and quality standards.
- Act as a key contact with the client throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Liaise with regulators and other stakeholders with support form the technical team.
- Have a full understanding of the contractual obligations and lead the team to deliver what we have promised.
- Develop relationships with sub-contractors to allow the delivery of project requirements.
- Ensure the project adheres to the clients' project delivery framework and all operational policies and procedures.
- Assist with mentoring, motivating and development of staff.
- APM qualified or equivalent.
- Significant project management experience
- Be experienced managing projects with high standards of health and safety.
- Ability to maintain and manage strong client relationships.
- Commercially aware with experience at providing cost effective solutions in a highly competitive market.
- Good problem-solving ability
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 15222, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »