Your Search Results
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £41.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services|
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with a Building Surveying background to join a reputable engineering consultancy for an initial 6 month contract in London. Our client provides multi-discipline services across a range of sectors throughout the UK including rail, infrastructure, industrial, commercial and residential schemes. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
As the selected Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of property refurbishment, extension and new build projects from start to finish. You will supervise the delivery of the project, as well as administering the construction contract.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject or extensive project experience
- Proven experience managing multi-million pound projects
- Experience working across a range of project sectors
- Strong Building Surveying background
- Good commercial management skills
- Knowledge of relevant software, including Primavera P6, ProjectWise, CAD and Microsoft applications
- Strong understanding of current safety legislation and procedures, including CDM
- Comfortable working in a client facing role
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations and legislation
Candidates must have a full UK driving license and must be willing and able to obtain security clearance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Angela Wasilewska on 02392 603030 or email Angela.Wasilewska @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16248ANW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »