Your Search Results
|Location: Greater London, Surrey, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £65,000 Per Annum||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Proposal Manager to join a leading oil & gas company on a permanent staff basis in the West Greater London / Surrey area. Our client provides Engineering, procurement, Installation and Decommissioning services to the Oil & Gas & Offshore Energy sectors. They are seeking an experienced Proposal Manager to work on various installation, removal and EPC projects with specific experience within the offshore Oil & Gas, Windfarm or Renewable Energy sector.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Ensure management of commercial bids in order to optimize success in contracts awarding and maximising commercial results.
- Develop the Proposal Plan and organise the bid kick-off meeting.
- Define the bid cost structure with support of the Estimator.
- Ensure definition of the scope of work of each party involved in the bid.
- Analyse contract requirements and conditions.
- Approve the cost estimate of internally performed activities developed by the Estimator and based on evaluations made by the other technical/procurement departments.
- Ensure the definition or project organisation, overall project schedule, overall execution plan and overall resource plan.
- Ensure the integration of proposal packages prepared by individual operating partners and proposal partners.
- Submit the proposal to the client and manage the post-bid clarification phase.
- Prepare the Proposal Close-Out report.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Renewable Energy sectors
- Sound commercial knowledge in regard to procurement of goods and services.
- Full understanding and experience of the complete Supply Chain process is necessary
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good organisational skills
In return you will get the chance to work with prestigious, global organisations on major projects at the cutting edge of engineering ability. In case that wasn't enough, you will also receive a highly competitive base salary, excellent benefits package and opportunity to push your career to that next level.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 15877. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »