Your Search Results
Public Health Engineer
|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an experienced Public Health Engineer to join a leading multi-discipline consultancy on a permanent basis in Bristol. Our client work across a variety of projects in the UK and overseas, covering sectors such as data centres, healthcare, laboratories, commercial and residential schemes.
As the successful Public Health Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and coordinating public health engineering services such as fire protection systems, hot and cold water systems, and gas pipework
- Preparing calculations, specifications and drawings to meet client briefs
- Providing support and guidance to junior engineers
- Liaising with clients and attending other project specific meetings
- Producing detailed drawings within Revit
In order for responsibilities to be carried out effectively, it is essential for you to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Chartered or working towards chartered status
- Understanding of current UK building regulations and legislation
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience using relevant technical design software including AutoCAD and Revit
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information, please call Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email Luke.Hanson @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 16112LXH Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »