Your Search Results
|Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £40.00 Per Hour||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have an excellent opportunity for a QC Manager to join a highly respected international company on a 12 month contract in Leatherhead. Our client is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Hydrocarbons and Government Services Sectors. They are looking for a QC Manager to be responsible for Inspection management on proposals and projects.
The successful candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Develop, issue and maintain the project inspection plan and associated procedures.
- Manage the project inspection / QC team, including maintaining the inspection budget and resources.
- Participate in assessing performance standards and the results for suppliers, subcontractors and independent inspection agencies.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with supplier, subcontractors and independent inspection agencies.
- Participate in the development of project specific supplier lists and the supplier performance evaluation.
- Maintain the Supplier Quality System (SQS)
- Support and monitor the inspection function project.
- Coordinate with HSE on matters affecting the safety of field staff visiting supplier premises and in the reporting of accidents and unsafe practises.
- Ensure effective communication within inspection and with various project discipline teams.
- Provide technical direction to the inspection and project team.
- Identify improvements to company inspection work processes.
The essential skills, experience and attributes necessary for this role include:
- A degree in any engineering discipline or equivalent work experience as determined by the Inspection Services Manager.
- Have an understanding of HSE matters associated with the industry.
- Practical experience and knowledge of national and international manufacturing codes, destructive and non-destructive testing procedures, manufacturing techniques and processes and quality control specifications.
- Minimum 10 years' experience of inspection in a Project of Capital goods environment.
- Ability to manage specific project responsibilities and effectively coordinate the efforts of assigned inspection personnel
- Excellent leadership skills, will ability to muricate team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16587. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »