Your Search Results
|Location: Croydon, Surrey, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £41.50 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural|
We have a great new opportunity for an RC Detailer to join our Client on an initial 6 month contract based in Croydon. Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy working on a variety of sectors. Due to a busy workload, they're looking for an experienced RC Detailer to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles that will include:
- Deliver assigned project work without errors or the need for rework
- Delivery of assigned elements items of the project to programme, budget and quality expectations
- Supporting with project information delivery
- Ability to integrate internal and external project team members on BIM matters
- Ensure BIM model is authored in accordance with project requirements stipulated in BEP or EIR
- Carry out clash detection and visual interrogation of models
The essential skills required to carry out the job requirements effectively, are:
- Detailed knowledge of Bentley Rebar and ProjectWise
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Demonstrable past experience of infrastructure projects
- Approach problems independently or as part of a wider team
- Technical / advanced understanding of BS1192 and associated documents
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Olivia Woods on 02392 603030 or email Olivia.Woods @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16549OXW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »