Your Search Results
|Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We have an excellent opportunity for a ROV Superintendent to join a leading oil & gas company on a permanent basis in Aberdeen. Our client provides drilling, engineering, procurement and pipeline services to the Oil & Gas sector. They are seeking a ROV superintendent to organise, coordinate and supervise ROV installation and construction activities.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Ensure the coordination of all works carried out on board, including ROV, trenching equipment, PRS and subsea equipment.
- Coordinate program schedule for works carried out directly by subcontractors, solving contingent problems on board and optimising the use of materials, work teams and available materials.
- Carry out subsea operations, ensuring technical and safety compliance.
- Find Faults on ROV mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, electronic and control sub-systems.
- Carry out ROV piloting and ROV manipulator operations.
- Mobilise and demobilise ROV systems on-board vessels and barges.
- Ensure technical maintenance and upgrade of the complete ROV system including the winch A frame.
- Deploy ROV vehicles on a project and start up or stoppage of a particular operation project.
- Assist and support the project team in the solutions of technical and management issues within the assigned area.
- Liaise with the Master on the coordination of the Vessel spread supporting Subsea Remote operations.
- Ensure continuous technical and organisational improvements in order to reduce risks.
- Ensure personnel training for technical operations and safety standards.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience as an ROV Superintendent.
- Knowledge of Equipment Engineering basics principles. Capability to interpret relevant Technical Project Documentation
- Capability to assess the HSE risk related to project activities and to prepare the related
- Capability to apply and promote the safe working practices and environmental
- Understanding of the correct use of Permit to Work system.
- Capability to promote the wear of the protective equipment and incident investigation
- Knowledge of Marine Operations, Pipe coating, Pipelaying Techniques, Cranes, Survey Equipment and Practices
- Capability to read and apply the Project Quality Plan including the relevant procedures standards and forms
- Knowledge of ROV Maintenance Intervention, Procedures, Maintenance Stock Management and Root Cause Analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of subsea remote equipment maintenance and logistics
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 15959. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »