Your Search Results
ROV Workshop Technician
|Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £25.00 Per Hour||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Workshop Technician (Electrical) to join a leading oil & gas company on a long term contract in Aberdeen. Our client provides drilling, engineering, procurement and pipeline services to the Oil & Gas sector. They are seeking an experienced Work Shop Technician to join their Assets department.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Carry out electrical maintenance on ROV and equipment systems, in accordance with company procedures.
- Cary out maintenance, repair and upgrade activities related to the workshop electrical systems.
- Assist in all maintenance and repair activities as required to maintain the company's assets in full operational mode.
- Conduct refurbishment, maintenance and repairs on all relevant equipment in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and guidelines.
- Maintain a functional electronic/electrical workshop. Follow company test procedures on equipment for electronic/electrical underwater systems.
- Assist with inventory checks carried out on ROV systems, which may include updating ROV reporting systems on computer.
- Ensure that working areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- ONC level or industry education and/or training in engineering, electronic/electrical systems.
- Industrial electrical experience
- Ability to read and follow electrical schematics.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organisational skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote ?. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »