Your Search Results
Revit MEP Coordinator
|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £35.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services|
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced Revit MEP Coordinator to join a leading building services engineering company on an initial 4 month contract in Birmingham. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Revit MEP Coordinator to join their team working on a large data centre project.
As the selected Revit MEP Coordinator, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Producing and developing detailed Revit MEP models
- Assisting with the change and coordination of relevant drawings
- Ensuring all work meets the quality and standards outlined in the project brief
- Carrying-out site visits
- Participating in project meetings
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role, are:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role
- Strong building services background
- Excellent Revit MEP knowledge and experience
- Specific experience working on large data centre projects
- Experience working for a UK contractor would be beneficial
- Degree qualified in a related subject would be an advantage
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Olivia Coletta on 02392 603030 or email Olivia.Coletta @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 17795OXC. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »