Your Search Results
|Location: Wimbledon, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £60,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural|
Blueprint Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an extremely well established consultancy who are looking to recruit a Revit Manager. Our client provides both civil and structural design solutions to the buildings market and work on a real variety of projects, including industrial, leisure, offices, retail, education, health and residential.
This position is an extremely exciting opportunity to join an ambitious company with big plans. They are looking to hire an experienced Structural Revit Technician who can join their business and work as a Revit Manager.
The candidate will be focal point on everything Revit within the company and take a lead role in the development of less experienced staff. The candidate will also be expected to drive BIM within the office and will be familiar with working to BIM Level 2.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is keen to manage a smaller, growing team who will be getting progressively busier as they attract new clients.
Key skills required for the role:
- Fully Revit proficient - this is an absolute must and the candidate should consider themselves an expert user who is able to guide/train other users
- BIM Level 2 experience - the successful candidate will have worked on a number of projects to BIM Level 2
- Structural experience - the candidate must have extensive building structures experience, ideally in the sector above
- Great communication - you will be leading others and it will be imperative that the candidate is able to explain things accurately
- Confident - the candidate must be happy in a position with responsibility and confident they lead others
- Generous salary between £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on suitability for role and experience level)
- 23 days holiday (which can increase with years of service)
- Discretionary bonus
- 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Sean Brown on 02392 603030 or email sean.brown @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15047SXB. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »