Your Search Results
Risk Engineer/ Risk Specialist
|Location: Surrey, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Oil & Gas|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have an excellent opportunity for a Risk Engineer to join a global leader in the Oil and Gas Industry on a permanent basis in Kingston. Our client provides expert services to the industry including engineering, procurement, onshore and offshore. They are looking for a Risk Engineer to support the Project Manager in applying and coordinating risk management activities throughout the project life cycle.
As the successful candidate, you will have a number of important roles and responsibilities, including:
- Review the contract to establish the risk management requirements.
- Ensure the risk management activities align with the Project Management process and compliant with any legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain the Project Risk Management Plan.
- Educate other team members in all aspects of project risk management.
- Lead the risk management activities on the project including risk identification, assessment and reviews.
- Liaise with Risk Owners and other project team members to define and assess risks, develop response strategies and follow up on agreed actions.
- Ensure the data stored in the system is up to date and accurate.
- Capture and transfer knowledge gained from one project to another to ensure continuous development.
- Lead in the improvement of department and project performance.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree in a main engineering discipline, preferably a masters.
- Knowledge of project planning and associated tools.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, with high levels of confidentiality.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, multi task and prioritise.
- Proficient in MS Office programs with good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15057. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »