Your Search Results
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
|Location: Surbiton, Surrey, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £60,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
Our client is a firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers specializing in Building Services Engineering. Having Successfully completed over 6000 projects, they maintain a strong reputation for commitment, innovation, experience and success.
Due to increasingly high demand for their services, they are currently looking to expand their office in Surbiton with a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, who will join their passionate design team. With an extensive project portfolio this role will see you working on commercial, residential, and school projects.
- Energetic individuals with strong building services background
- Experience with Amtech and Dialux software packages
- Knowledge of existing standards and ability to develop requirements for new building service projects
- Experience of working on a variety of projects including; commercial, residential and schools
- Experience liaising with clients and representing the company in front of them
- Outstanding time management skills with the capability to work within deadlines
- Drive and determination
- Forward thinking and ability to anticipate problems
- Good supervisory qualities and experience, including excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate would be degree qualified as well as having a working knowledge of essential technical software. You will have the ability to work independently to consistently high standards whilst taking control of projects and mentoring the junior members of the team.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Alex Whitefield on 02392 603030 or email and quote 17755AWF, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »