Your Search Results
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Location: London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
New opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy for an initial 6 month contract in London. Our client are working on a range of projects throughout the UK and overseas, including a number of large scale residential, commercial and leisure schemes.
As the selected Senior Electrical Engineer, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading a range of multi-disciplinary residential projects
- Developing designs at all stages, from inception to detailed design
- Providing technical support and mentor junior Electrical Engineers
- Liaising with clients and other key stakeholders
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Chartered status through CIBSE, IET, or other relevant body and degree qualified
- A demonstrable track record of leading medium to large scale projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using Revit MEP is required
- Experienced in the use of Amtech, Dialux and other specialist design software
- Good knowledge of lighting design, and energy performance of buildings
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Joshua Borg on 02392 603030 or email Joshua.Borg @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 17700JXB. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »