Your Search Results
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Location: Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
Excellent new opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Electrical Engineer to join a reputable firm of consulting engineers, on a permanent basis in Cardiff. Our client provides a range of unique services within a range of sectors including commercial, residential, hotel and leisure. With projects based throughout the world they have a wealth of knowledge and experience working on major high-end projects and developments. This would be the perfect opportunity for candidates seeking a valuable career challenge working on cutting edge projects, in the Building Services Engineering team.
As the selected Senior Electrical Engineer, you will have a number key roles and responsibilities:
- Lead in a challenging and dynamic environment with a range of opportunities to apply your expertise to a variety of new and refurbishment projects.
- Take an active role in pushing forward the skills and abilities of the electrical team members including training junior members of the team.
- Lead building projects, taking an active role in leadership and communicating with clients.
- Offer consultancy advice and prepare design reports, specifications and drawings in a timely fashion, within budget.
- Use your technical expertise to support graduate members and less experienced members of the team.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Chartered status through CIBSE, IET, or other relevant body and degree qualified
- A demonstrable track record of delivering projects within an electrical services engineering role.
- A strong track record of leading project teams.
- A clear understanding of working within a consultancy environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant design tools. Including IT systems, BIM and calculation packages.
- Experience with software including Amtech, Dialux or Strike Risk
- CAD and Revit MEP management skills.
- Good knowledge of lighting design, and energy performance of buildings.
- Enthusiastic and committed individual.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Emma Williams on 02392 603030 or email Emma.williams @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13876EXW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »