Your Search Results
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Location: Bath, Somerset, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £50,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have an excellent career opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a highly respected company at a senior engineering level. Our client operate in the UK Water Sector and are located in the south-west of England.
The successful candidate will have a number of key roles and responsibilities including:
- Undertake option evaluation / assessment for projects within the required timescales and budgets.
- Identify and assess suitable options and develop single least whole life cost sustainable solutions.
- Hold full ownership of the preferred solution through outline design, detailed design and construction support.
- Ensuring all solutions are safe to build, operate and maintain.
- Work closely during the design process with Civils and M&E, providing any design input and advice where appropriate.
- Prepare business case reports, clearly defining project proposals for submission to approval bodies.
- Work closely with all parties in the project team to ensure right solution is delivered.
- Communicate and quantify any residual risks associated with the preferred solution.
- Investigate and apply innovative approaches to help the client drive efficiency.
- Communicate with the Clients customers during development of the preferred solution.
- Support and develop junior members of the team.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent Qualification)
- Previous experience of electrical design and construction within a process-related industry sector (for example: Water, Oil & Gas, Food & Drink (Dairy or Brewery), Nuclear or Power).
- Proven experience or preparing feasibility studies, outline and detailed design as well as a full appreciation of key electrical and mechanical design interfaces.
- Experience in the application of risk management principals.
- Experience working as consultant, supplier, contractor and end user.
- Knowledge of relevant standards, codes and practises.
- Demonstrate experience and confidence in order to integrate a disparate set of stakeholders to deliver project objectives.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
- Good IT skills.
Along with an attractive salary, this position will come with a car allowance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising with length of service) and an attractive pension scheme (of which as much as 8% will be contributed by the company).
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information, please call Rebecca Bush on 02392 603030 or email rebecca.bush @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15975. Alternately, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »