Your Search Results
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
New opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy on a permanent basis in Birmingham. Our client are working on a range of projects throughout the UK and overseas, covering sectors including commercial, leisure, healthcare, scientific and higher education schemes.
As the selected Senior Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Manage a range of multi-disciplinary projects
- Develop designs at all stages, from inception to detailed design
- Manage and supervise colleagues in the production and refinement of multi-discipline designs
- Provide technical support and mentor junior Electrical Engineers
- Develop appropriate building energy and sustainability strategies for buildings
- Liaise with clients and other external team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Chartered status through CIBSE, IET, or other relevant body and degree qualified
- A demonstrable track record of leading a multi-discipline on medium to large scale projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of relevant design tools including Revit and BIM
- Experienced in the use of ProDesign, Dialux and other similar specialist design software
- Ability using Revit MEP is preferable
- Good knowledge of lighting design, and energy performance of buildings.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Scott Formaggia on 02392 603030 or email Scott.Formaggia @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15296SF. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »