Your Search Results
Senior Functionality Safety Consultant
|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £55,000 Per Annum||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Functionality Safety Consultant to join our client on a permanent basis in Manchester. Our client is a global quality assurance and risk management company in te Oil & Gas industry. They are looking for a Senior Functionality Safety Consultant to work in the Risk Advisory Department.
As the successful candidate, you will have a number of important roles and responsibilities, including:
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects within the Enterprise Risk division.
- Support and contribute to the sales process for the unknit including bid development.
- Work with clients both inside and outside the UK.
- Perform SIL verification through the use of Exsilentia.
- Develop Reliability Block Diagram (RBD), Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Manage internal and external communications on technical matters.
- Actively seek to improve delivery process through innovation.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified Control & Instrument Engineer with a minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role within the Oil & Gas, Utilities or Energy Industries.
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of the safety lifecycle defined in IEC 61511.
- Be conversant with SIL determination to set SIL targets using approaches such as LOPA and Fault Tree Analysis.
- Have a track record of performing staged functional safety assessments.
- Knowledge of ISO 20262, Def Stan 00-56 and EN 5016x is desirable.
- TUV certification to engineer or expert level would be an advantage.
- Good analytical skills being able to draw conclusions and develop recommendations to clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 15383. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »