Your Search Results
Senior M&E Planner
|Location: Wiltshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £65,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services|
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior M&E Planner to join a contractor on a permanent basis in Wiltshire. Our client works across a range of projects throughout the UK and overseas, covering sectors including commercial, leisure, healthcare, scientific and higher education schemes.
As the selected M&E Planner, you will be delivering a high-profile UK project. You will be responsible for:
- Planning a range of projects to a high standard
- Ensuring plans are implemented to the best-practice approach
- Arranging internal planning meetings with the relevant personnel
- Participating in bid planning with senior management
- Working alongside the planning manager to perform time and risk analysis
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working within a planning role
- Strong M&E site experience
- ONC/HNC Building Services or equivalent
- ILM Level 2 Qualified
- Strong ability using Primavera p6, Asta PowerProject and Microsoft Project
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain security clearance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email Luke.Hanson @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15759LXH. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »