Your Search Results
Senior M&E Project Manager
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services|
Excellent opportunity for a Senior M&E Project Manager to join a large engineering business on a permanent basis in London. Our client provides a range of electrical, mechanical, building and design services. Due to recent successes, they are seeking an M&E Project Manager to assist in the delivery of a large scale project.
As the successful candidate, your role will include:
- Managing health and safety on-site
- Ensuring project specifications are being met
- Participate in bid activity in conjunction with the business development department
- Ensuring all project leaders and relevant clients are kept updated on progress
- Working with teams to ensure designs and documentation are kept within deadlines
- Building long-standing relationships with clients
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in Building Services or equivalent
- Strong M&E background
- Experience with delivery of high value projects from start to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using relevant software including Microsoft applications
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email luke.hanson @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16033LXH, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »