Your Search Results
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £44.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services, Rail|
We are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong experience working in the rail sector to join a Building Services Consultancy for an initial 6 month contract in Birmingham. You will be focussed on the delivery of a major rail project.
The selected Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing a range of Mechanical Systems including heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Ensuring design is produced in line with key processes
- Attending technical and project meetings
- Provide technical support for junior Mechanical Engineers
- Liaise with clients and other external team members to ensure successful delivery of projects
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
- Rail M&E expeirence
- Competent user of IT and design software e.g. Hevacomp, IES, NES/NBS, Microstation/Revit etc.
- Understanding of regional and national planning policies, legislation and building regulations
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15841AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »