Your Search Results
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services|
We are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join an international construction company on a permanent basis in London. You will be working on a range of projects throughout the UK and overseas. Our client covers a range of sectors including commercial, leisure and healthcare schemes.
As the selected Senior Mechanical Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of multi-million pound projects. Your key roles will include:
- Ensuring projects are delivered to required specification and costs
- Demonstrate appropriate health and safety leadership
- Review project works and resolve any issues with installations and systems
- Ensuring compliance across all operation activities
- Working in a client facing role, maintaining strong client relationships
- Managing sub-contractors
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Significant building services engineering experience with a Mechanical bias
- Chartered status through CIBSE or other relevant body and degree qualified
- A demonstrable track record of leading large scale, high value projects
- Knowledge of relevant design tools including Revit and BIM
- Strong team leadership skills
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain security clearance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email and quote 16023LXH. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »