Your Search Results
Senior Offshore Structural Engineer
|Location: London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Oil & Gas|
We have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Offshore Structural Engineer to join our reputable client on an initial 6 month contract, based in London. Our client is a global leader in engineering and construction, largely concentrating in the energy sector. They are looking for a Senior Offshore Structural Engineer to be responsible for the delivery of offshore structural steel design needed for a FEED project.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities including:
- Deliver designs for a FEED project with multiple jacket, topsides, riser structures and bridges.
- Structural design and production of calculation reports, MTOs, guiding designers and reviewing 3D models.
- Carry out onshore design of concrete/steel, buildings, foundations and structural steel to enable assistance to the onshore design team.
- Report progress and schedule to team leaders.
- Coordinate technical issues with other departments on the project including constructability requirements and reviews.
- Provide technical direction for specific tasks and assign work to other engineers, designers and drafters in the project structural team as needed.
- Experience with SACS and STAAD for analysis design of steelwork.
- Experience with steel design to AISC and offshore design to API RP 2A.
- Have a working knowledge of the principles and practises of structural design and coordinating work with other technical disciplines.
- Have a broad working knowledge of the principles and practises of structural design and the standards and procedures governing structural design.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skill, being able to prioritise workloads.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14587, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »