Your Search Results
Senior Public Health Engineer
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £40.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Public Health Engineer to join a leading multi-discipline consultancy for an initial 3 month contract in London.
As the selected Senior Public Health engineer you will be focussed on the delivery of a number of commercial schemes in the UK and overseas. You will demonstrate Public Health Engineering expertise in designing and coordinating systems in different types of buildings. Preferably you will a solid understanding of design principles including greywater recycling, rainwater harvesting and solar hot water aligned to system targets.
- Dynamic individuals with a strong Building Services background
- Experience of designing hot and cold water services in addition to drainage systems
- Practice of working on a variety of projects including residential
- Experience of working within existing standards
- Outstanding time management skills with the capability to work within deadlines
- Drive and determination
- Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems
- First rate communication skills
- Excellent supervisory qualities and experience, with the ability look after projects independently
For further information please call Joshua Borg on 02392 603030 or email joshua.borg @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 16472JXB, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »