Your Search Results
Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Location: Tidworth, Hampshire, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £50.00 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Contract
Blueprint Recruitment is currently seeking a join their team of highly motivated individuals on a contract basis in Hampshire. Monitors progress within construction projects by measuring and evaluating installed quantities on a project against the plan. Metrics include exposure to cost benefit analysis. Value engineering, and feasibility studies pertaining to work, labour, and materials needed. Responsibilities include quantity tracking, forecasting, estimate loading, and MTO updating from IFC drawings for progress measurement. Under general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices in project controls. Uses experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes. May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
Our client operates in the technology, engineering, procurement and Aerospace and defence industries. As a global organisation they have established a reputation for consistently delivering excellence on Major projects within time, budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure Cash Management is affected.
- Maintaining Risk Management processes and procedures.
- Ensure proper and timely notification of Contract or Insurance events.
- Contractual correspondence
- Preparing accurate and prudent cost /value analysis.
- Budget preparation
- Approving Interim and Final account measurement
- Approving Pricing and Rating variations
- Obtaining appropriate Extension of Time Management, interim and final account agreement of subcontracts
good quality and accurate records are kept
- Drafting Claims (where appropriate) for approval prior to submission
- Maintenance of cost control systems for demonstration to clients (where required)
- To produce Project Procurement Strategy Documentation
- To produce Project Value Enhancement Plans
To apply for this position candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions and have resided in the UK for the past 5 years as a minimum.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email and quote 12257AC, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »