Your Search Results
Senior Safety Risk Consultant / Safety Risk Engineer
|Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £45,000 Per Annum||Sector: Oil & Gas|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a new opportunity for a Senior Safety Risk Consultant to join a global quality assurance and risk management company, on a permanent staff basis in Loughborough. Our client provides classification, technical assurance, software and advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. They are seeking a Senior Safety Risk Consultant to provide a wide range of safety engineering and risk management services to the oil & gas industry.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Work on projects to deliver solutions to customers within the required timeframe, cost and quality standards, while delivering the planned profit for the company.
- Assess hazards and risks including HAZOP, HAZID, QRA, Consequence Analysis, CFD and other formal safety studies.
- Carry out HS&E, compliance and safety management system studies under the direction of experienced staff.
- Support production of full close out reports to clients and identify possible further business opportunities.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, support efforts to win external work and manage bids on new projects.
- Actively seek to improve delivery processes through innovation.
- Develop experience and expertise across project and team activities, providing guidance and support to junior members of the team.
- In conjunction with the Line Manager, prepare a development plan which reflects agreed areas of required personal / technical development.
- Operate within formal QA standards and project procedures.
- Work within the guidelines of agreed Health and Safety requirements for the business.
- Minimum 2:1 degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Mathematics and Physics).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and report writing skills.
- Flexible attitude to working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary consultancy environment.
- Willingness to travel and work out of different office in the UK when required.
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ability to make own decisions and demonstrate clear accountability.
- Ability to develop positive relationships at all levels of the organisation.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 16063, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »