Your Search Results
Senior Structural Engineer
|Location: Surrey, Surrey, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £50,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
Are you interested in joining a very well-established company in their office in Surrey? Interested in working on interesting projects which include schools, housing and commercial projects for a range of both private and public sector clients? Then this could be the job for you!
The company is looking for a driven engineer who is keen to develop their career in structural engineering. The role will involve working with established teams to manage/assist an existing client base with a view to expanding a team-leading role managing a wide portfolio of work.
- A good level of experience in building structures including load bearing masonry and framed structures
- Associate/Chartered Membership of IStructE or ICE preferred
- Proven UK design experience using Eurocodes/British Standards
- Confident designing with steel, concrete, composite, masonry and timber
- Good verbal and written communication skills with experience of report writing essential
- Good grasp of detailing
- Experience of coaching and briefing CAD technicians and less experienced engineers
- Experience of site inspections/surveys essential
- Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals e
- Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team
Company pension, private healthcare, professional fees and generous business mileage rate.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »