Your Search Results
Senior Structural Technician
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Civil & Structural|
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Structural Technician for a highly reputable multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in London, on a permanent basis. They are now looking for a Senior Structural Technician to join their expert team.
As the chosen candidate, you will have a range of job roles and responsibilities including:
- Prepare, develop and coordinate 3D models using Revit software, producing general arrangement drawings, sections and details for buildings.
- Liaise with Architects, building services engineers and other professionals both inside and outside the company to ensure that drawings are developed correctly and in accordance with the design programme.
- Take responsibility for checking own work and documents produced by other technicians and external consultants, sub consultants and contractors.
- Ensure that company management and QA procedures are complied with.
- Assist in production of programmes for preparation and completion of drawings, models and schedules.
- Ensure work is completed to the agreed programme, budgets and quality standards.
- Periodically carry out site survey work to assist engineers in team.
In order to carry out the above roles efficiently, the selected candidate will have the following essential skills:
- Minimum ONC or HNC qualification in building structures or civil engineering.
- Minimum 15 years design office experience.
- Minimum 10 years' experience on building structure projects in the UK
- Proficient using Revit Structure software.
- Experience of a range of building projects up to £30m value.
- Experience pf new build in structural steel work, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ability to supervise and manage the work of others.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Olivia Woods on 02392 603030 or email Olivia.Woods @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15536OXW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »