Your Search Results
Structural CAD Technician
|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Civil & Structural|
New opportunity for a Structural CAD Technician to join a reputable Civil Engineering Consultancy for an initial 6 month contract in Birmingham. Our client provides expert Civil Engineering services to a variety of projects throughout the UK. The selected CAD Technician will be working on a variety bridges projects in the rail sector .
As the successful Structural CAD Technician, you will have the key responsibilities of:
- Producing detailed design drawings using AutoCAD or Revit
- Utilising collaborative tools in order to share data and issue drawings
- Liaising with team members and other stakeholders to ensure designs meet required quality and specifications
- Contributing to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Experienced in the production of detailed design drawings
- Specific experience working on Bridge projects
- Strong ability using AutoCAD
- Revit experience would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Olivia Woods on 02392 603030 or email Olivia.Woods @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 18563OXW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »