Your Search Results
|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £33,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
Are you a Structural Engineer with 1.5 - 2 years' postgraduate experience and interested in working for a fantastic company in Bristol?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recently Structural Engineer to join an innovative design and engineering practice on a permanent basis in Bristol. Our client designs award-winning, sustainable solutions for a variety of sectors including healthcare, pharmaceutical, historic restorations, education and commercial. With a wealth of knowledge and experience providing multi-disciplinary services on large-scale projects, their client base has grown to include some of the UK's most notable organisations.
- You will have a strong academic background and master's degree in Structural Engineering
- You will have a passion for architecture and building design
- You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to resolve complex problems
- You will have a collaborative team-working style and will be able to work effectively with people at all levels and from all backgrounds.
- Excellent career development and CEng training scheme
- Competitive salary
- Flexible pension allowance
- Private medical insurance
- contribution towards professional subscriptions
- great working environment
This really is a terrific opportunity to work with a forward-thinking business. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with Kris Vasili if you require more information (023 92 60 30 30).
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »